1. Are pets allowed?
- Due to insurance regulations pets and/or the sales of any live animals are NOT allowed.
2. What is your rain policy?
- Wilmot Mountain Flea Market always tries to be open. We suggest you bring a tent or plastic tarp for rain delays. Staff will watch radar and keep guests and vendors informed. Our expereince is once the weather clears the shoppers will come out, and those who endure have a great sales day. Wilmot Mountain Flea Market does not issue rain checks.
3. Can I sell food or beverage?
- NO – The selling of food and beverages that may be consumed on grounds is not allowed. Wilmot Mountain does the concession sales exclusively. Additionally, any persons attempting to sell alcholic beverages will be arrested.
4. Do I need Wisconsin Sales Tax ID?
- If you are a frequent seller you need to contact the Wisconsin department of Revenue for a seller’s permit. The cost of a seller’s permit is only $20. If you sell only occasionally, for example you’re having a garage sale for cleaning out your attic – then no sales tax ID is required.
5. What are your rules about garbage?
- Sellers may put small trash items for examlpe food and beverage wrappers int he cans inthe aisles. All merchandise boxes and large items must be taken out by the sellers. NO dumping is tolerated. All dumpsters on site are for Mountain Staff only!
6. As a seller am I required to sell all day?
- The market requires all sellers to remain until 2:00 p.m. before break down. Wilmot Mountain Flea Market has radio ads airing from 5:00am until 1:00pm stating that we are open from 7:00-2:00pm – as a result, we have noticed that people are coming later and later into the afternoon, vendors that leave early will miss out on sales.
7. How long has the market been in business?
- This is our 9th year, Wilmot Mountain Flea Market has been in business.
8. Does the flea market sell adult beverages?
- Yes – We are famous for our Bloody Marys, and sponsored by Miller Brewing Company.