Wilmot Mountain Flea Market, Inc. is centrally located on the Wisconsin-Illinois border in a beautiful country setting just minutes away from Milwaukee and Chicago!
Becoming a vendor requires no experience! Vendor spaces are spacious and affordable! If you have something to sell or are interested in becoming a vendor please feel free to contact us! ***Please note: the sale of animals, food, or beverage is NOT allowed.
5 Steps to Becoming a Vendor:
4. Show up to Wimot Mountain Flea Market, the day of you event with your documents and payment ready.
5. Any questions, please contact us! We are happy to help!
General Vendor Information:
- Vendor Space Costs: Each space costs $30, collected at the time of event by attendants at the main gate.
- Vendor Space Size: Each space is 20′ long by 15′ wide.
- Vendor Set Up: Gates are open to vendors at 5:00am until 7:00am, where attendants will help you register and direct you to your space.
- Vendor Space Rules: Spaces are first come, first serve (unless previously reserved). Reservations are NOT required, and ample space is available!
- Optional Reservations: For vendors who prefer to have the same space monthly, reservations can be made to guarantee your exact spot.
- Reservation Costs: For those wishing to reserve a specific spot, the costs are $20 – one month. *Note: this is in addition to the usual $30 space costs.
- To Place a Reservation: Reservations can me made by an attendant at the main gate.
- Other: The sale of any food or beverages is prohibited, Wilmot Mountain concessions has the exculsive rights to this. Failure to comply with any of the above will result in removal from the market. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help! Call:(262) 716-5716!